Hello Highclass provides us customer with professional drivers, the majority of drivers are nice nd respectful “the 90%”the other 10% are very unprofessional, I’m from the Caribbean nd my parents are immigrants, so being races has nothing to do with what I’m going to say” Africans, GB TV cut cut tiny grass and I don’t have to all go
I like the way the new app is, but you should show you the way it did before how many minutes before the cab arrives. The location of the car needs to be better it shows it's so far away when it's really like a minute away. Your cabdrivers really need to stop being on the phone while there with passengers. As well as not get upset when we tell them to get off their phones.
The map doesnt show the right distance of the cab, ive had to cancel rides simply because it doesnt tell me where the cab is or in how many minutes it should arrive and this happens at least pretty often. I request car service almost everyday
I've been using this app since it came out. I've been using this car service years before the app. The app is useful but it could use an update. Everyday I have to put my name and phone number in to schedule a car. that's annoying. It should be saved automatically. Other than that I like it. Once in a while I have problems but that's to be expected.
This app is reliable and gets the job done. I gave it 4 stars because is has a few minor issues- I cannot use the drop pin to indicate my location freely. It would be helpful if I could enter the name of the intersecting streets when I am out and about. Also the wait of getting a cab can be longer than a minute. This application has potential and I love that I don't need to provide credit card information because I always use cash for cabs.
HORRIBLE AND UNRELIABLE COMPLETELY OPPOSITE OF WHATS EXPECTED
Before all these "upgrades" I was able to rely on this car service... Now every time I call for a car o have to call back atleast 5 times before a car arrives, they send drivers that do not know direction and aren't bilingual! If I wanted to take a tour around the city I wouldn't have called a cab... Once or twice experiencing horrible service is understandable I HATE THIS CAR SERVICE AND AM NEVER CALLING THEM AGAIN!!! I'll stick to Mega Car service
So when you schedule a taxi, the taxi comes 10 minutes BEFORE you set the time. For example. Let's say you order a taxi for 3:20. A taxi will be at your doorstep rudely honking their horn at 3:10. The app also doesn't let you know when there is a cab outside. You would have to physically go into the app and wait. Don't get this app.
Mobile App to book and manage High Class car service reservations. It doesn't matter if your reservations were booked over the phone, on-line or via your mobile device, High Class app allows you to manage all your ground transportation needs right from your phone or tablet. Key features include: • Easy reservations for now or future travel • GPS based, recent addresses used or Airport reservations • Book for yourself or others • Easy edit or cancellation of reservations • Instant status updates • Driver location and ETA • Corporate and personal payment management And much more...