How to Set up a Campaign on Facebook to Start A/B testing?
Setting up a Facebook ad campaign is fairly easy if you know what to do. In this article we’ll show you how to set up an effective Facebook campaign for your SplitMetrics experiment from scratch.
Please follow our step-by-step setup guide.
1. So your first step is to log into your Business Manager and click on Create Advert.
- Choose Send people to your website as the objective for your campaign.
- Give your campaign a name.
- Select your target audience. Pay attention to location and languages.
- You can also play around with interests and behaviours or even create your own audience.
- Define your placement. Please remove all placements except Mobile News Feed and Audience Network. Also you need to select targeted mobile device.
- Set your budget and schedule. Either go with a budget per day or a lifetime budget. And you can also just run the ad starting today or set a start and end date
- Set you bid. Select the optimization options: you can go with a common Clicks to Website or try out one of the alternatives.
- Select your ad media: you can choose a single image, slide show or video. Please make sure your images hasn’t too much text on it. You can use Image Text Check to make sure your ad will fully reach the targeted audience.
- Upload images to create an ad. Try to use powerful images that “speak” to your audience: a picture is worth a thousand words.
- Copy the URL provided on your SplitMetrics campaign page
- Enter your http://stor.re/***** URL to promote it on Facebook
- Craft your headline and text carefully making sure they will make your audience tick.
Press the Place Order button and you are good to go. Now you’re all set to start optimizing your app product page and increase conversions.