1. SplitMetrics is a self-service tool that provides high flexibility.
2. Test every element you can think of: screenshots, title/name, description, video app previews, rating and reviews, in-app purchases and price. Be prepared to be surprised by the results.
3. You can run as many experiments per app as you want simultaneously. Test your icons, screenshots, descriptions to optimize your app store experience.
4. We show you what users are doing on your app page. There is a bunch of reports that measure engagement and let you understand your users better to make data-informed decisions.
5. Instant & real-time data analysis – watch how your users react to every change you make.
6. Customer support – we are dedicated to providing high quality customer support and help you get the most out of app store optimization with SplitMetrics. Whether you’re a free customer of ours or a paid one feel free to contact us to learn about the best practices for improving your app store product page.
7. Reports export. You can also export your data to csv and combine metrics from several reports into a single location that can be used for analysis anytime you need it.
8. Pre-launch experiments. You can test your assets even before the application is live to find out what works in advance.
1. Enter your app link for us to download the application from an app store.
2. Create variations using SplitMetrics editor.
3. Set up a campaign to send traffic your landing pages.
For more details read our step-by-step guide.
You can set up a campaign on Facebook or Google AdWords. The traffic should be sent to the landing page URL provided by SplitMetrics. Check out our Guide to setting up a campaign on Facebook to find out more. We recommend to have at least 100 conversions per variation. When you set up a campaign try to play around with your target audience and location.
For a more detailed view read our step-by-step guide.