SplitMetrics is different from other solutions in many ways, here are a few of them:
- 30+ experiment types are available. Test icons, screenshots, video preview, description, pricing, or anything else on your app page + Search, Search Ads, Category and Customized App Store page.
- Test even before you launch. Pre launch experiments help you find the most effective app store listings and collect the user’s emails.
- Get insights from the user behaviour. We show you what users are doing on your app page and how do they interact with your listings. There is a bunch of reports that measure engagement and let you understand your users better to make data-based decisions.
- Dedicated customer support. We are dedicated to providing high quality customer support and help you get the most out of app store optimization with SplitMetrics. Whether you’re a free customer of ours or a paid one feel free to contact us to learn about the best practices for improving your app store product page.
Setting up a test is easy:
- Define the experiment type.
- Check the landing page details.
- Create variations using SplitMetrics editor.
- Set up a campaign to drive a portion of traffic to the landing page.
For more details read our step-by-step guide.
You can set up a campaign on Facebook or Google AdWords. The traffic should be sent to the landing page URL provided by SplitMetrics. Check out our Guide to setting up a campaign on Facebook to find out more. We recommend to have at least 100 conversions per variation. When you set up a campaign try to play around with your target audience and location.
For a more detailed view read our step-by-step guide.
Please keep in mind the following limitations:
- Icons Size — 250×250;
- Screenshots Size — not less than 960×640 (all screenshots should be of the same size);
- Videos Size: iPhone — 750 × 1334, iPad — 1200 × 900, Android — 1920 × 1080;
File Format — mp4,
File size ~20-30Mb, <30sec.